Clinic Affiliate Program
For many years, Upledger Institute International (UII) and the Upledger Institute Clinic have stood as strong and authoritative voices for the cause of complementary healthcare.
Through the guidance of founder Dr. John E. Upledger, D.O., O.M.M., therapeutic innovations such as CranioSacral Therapy (CST) now rank among today's most widely practiced and sought-after methodologies.
The Clinic Affiliate program was created in answer to requests by Upledger-trained therapists to affiliate their clinics with the Institute in a way that would distinguish their distinctive CST training and services. The resulting program offers the qualified clinics a full range of benefits that include authorization to identify themselves as a facility with Upledger Institute International, Inc., Affiliate designation for the practice of CranioSacral Therapy
Clinics obtaining approval for Upledger Affiliate designation receive a number of benefits and privileges.
- Permission to use the UII logo along with the tagline "An Upledger Institute International, Inc. Affiliated Clinic" on UII-approved promotional materials.
- Listing on the UI Clinic and UII website, as an "Official Upledger-Affiliated Clinic", and listed on the IAHP website as "Official Upledger Affiliated Clinic".
- Use the Affiliated Clinic logo.
- Priority status for your qualified staff therapists for teaching assistant positions at UII workshops.
- Eligibility to serve as a UII CranioSacral Therapy Certification examination site for Techniques and Diplomate-level testing.
- Consideration of eligible therapists to participate as staff in select research and treatment programs sponsored by UII clinic or the John E. Upledger Foundation.
- Recognition, promotion and support for one or two-week UII Clinic Intensive Programs at your facility (i.e., Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction, Learning Disabled Children, Therapist Rejuvenation, Autism and others) if staffing and facility meet Upledger Institute Clinic criteria.
- Identification as an approved site for follow-up care for patients who have undergone other Upledger Clinic recognized Intensive Programs.
- Registration as an approved Preceptor site for Diplomate-level certification applicants.
- Designation as a UII-Affiliated Clinic in the Upledger Institute International and International Association of Healthcare Practitioners' online directories.
Any clinic meeting the following criteria is eligible to apply for UII Clinic Affiliate designation:
- All CST therapists at your facility are in good standing and are trained in Upledger CST through the Upledger Institute International, Inc.
- Your clinic or its principals have been in business a minimum of two calendar years at the time of application.
- Your clinic meets all requirements and /or licensure mandated by all applicable governing bodies.
- At least one staff therapist is certified in CranioSacral Therapy at the Diplomate level, and all other therapists performing CranioSacral Therapy are in the process of becoming certified at either the Techniques or Diplomate level.
- At least one staff therapist has successfully participated in an Upledger Institute Clinic Preceptorship Program, or served as a visiting therapist in the Upledger Clinic, Upledger Affiliated Clinic, or an UII-Affiliated Intensive Program.
To ensure the high standards of the Upledger Institute International, Inc. are maintained, all clinics with Affiliate designation will be subject to an annual review.
Conditions for renewal are:
- At least one therapist on the clinic's staff is certified at the Diplomate level.
- Staff therapists who are not certified at the Diplomate or Techniques levels can provide documentation that they are working toward certification and have made verifiable progress.
- At least one staff therapist performing CranioSacral Therapy has participated in a visiting or preceptor therapist rotation at the Upledger Institute Clinic, attended a Clinical Applications class, or any approved UII activity in the past two years.
- Proof of acceptable resolution of pending or active litigation against clinic or practitioners.
- Submit photocopies of:
- Updated business and staff professional licenses or certificates (documentation/proof of professional qualifications to practice), as well as certificates of business and professional liability insurance.
- Full disclosure of any current or pending litigation for all therapists associated with your clinic.
- Updated exterior and interior photographs or video of your clinic.
- Updated advertising and promotional materials
- A $200.00 annual review fee (in U.S. dollars) must be submitted with renewal request. All renewals will be due on the 15th of April.
Upon fulfillment of all eligibility requirements, qualified clinics may apply for UII affiliation through the Upledger Institute Clinic Affiliation Review Board. The review process will commence upon receipt of all the items listed below.
- Completed application form
- List of the Diplomate therapists affiliated with your Clinic.
- Photocopies of all current business and staff professional licenses or certificates (documentation/proof of professional qualifications to practice) where applicable.
- Certificates of business and professional liability insurance with IAHE as additionally insured.
- Full disclosure of any past, current or pending litigation for all therapists associated with your Clinic or your Clinic itself.
- Three written patient testimonials testifying to the quality of services provided and respective therapy outcomes achieved.
- Exterior and interior photographs or video of your clinic.
- Advertising and promotional materials, i.e. website address, brochures, YouTube videos, any social media, etc.
- A minimum of two peer references from professionals not affiliated with your Clinic for each therapist performing CranioSacral Therapy attesting to his or her character and professionalism.
- An $850 Application Fee (in U.S. dollars), made payable to Upledger Institute International, Inc. (This fee will be refunded in full should affiliation status not be granted).
Note: UII Clinic Affiliation designation may be revoked at any point where the quality of the clinical services, administrative management, or professional behavior is deemed below acceptable levels. In the event of affiliation revocation, no fees will be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact the Upledger Institute Clinic at 561-622-4706 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in becoming affiliated as we intend to make the world a touch better.
Integrative Intentions, Kat and Chas Perry
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Our intention encompasses intra-species and inter-species relationships and the environment. We cooperate and co-create innovative therapy programs and classes with a broad range of CranioSacral therapists who share our Integrative Intentions.
Integrative Pediatric & Concussion Therapy, Sally Fryer Dietz
Integrative Pediatric Therapy (IPT) is a private independent practice serving families who desire care for their children at the highest professional level. Our mission is to provide quality, multidisciplinary, state-of-the-art treatment for children, in a clean, safe, upbeat, and patient centered environment. Our therapists are compassionate, well educated and knowledgeable. Our goal includes promoting maximal functional ability and quality of life for all the children, adolescents and adults that we serve. As leaders in our field we are not constrained by third party payers, but focus solely on the needs of our patients. We strive for favorable outcomes, treating others as we like to be treated.