Clinic Affiliate Program
For many years, Upledger Institute International (UII) and the Upledger Clinic have stood as strong and authoritative voices for the cause of complementary healthcare. Through the guidance of founder John E. Upledger, D.O., O.M.M., therapeutic innovations such as CranioSacral Therapy (CST) now rank among today's most widely practiced and sought-after Hands On methodologies.
The Clinic Affiliate program was created in answer to requests by Upledger-trained therapists to affiliate their clinics with the Institute in a way that would distinguish their distinctive CST training and services. The resulting program offers the qualified clinics a full range of benefits that include authorization to identify themselves as a facility with Upledger Institute International, Inc., Affiliate designation for the practice of CranioSacral Therapy.
Clinics obtaining approval for Upledger Affiliate designation receive a number of benefits and privileges:
- Permission to use the UII logo along with the tagline "An Upledger Institute International, Inc. Affiliated Clinic" on UII-approved promotional materials.
- Listing on the UI Clinic and UII website, as an "Official Upledger-Affiliated Clinic", and listed on the IAHP website as an Official Upledger Affiliated Clinic".
- Management support through the Upledger Clinic that includes the use of current procedural manuals and collateral materials with the Affiliated Clinic logo.
- Priority status for your qualified staff therapists for teaching assistant positions at UII workshops.
- Eligibility to serve as a UII CranioSacral Therapy Certification examination site for Techniques and Diplomate-level testing.
- Applicable discounts on UII products and designated programs for your staff therapists or through your country satellite or sponsor.
- Consideration of eligible therapists to participate as staff in select research and treatment programs sponsored by UI clinic or the John E. Upledger Foundation.
- Recognition, promotion and support for one or two-week UI Clinic Intensive Programs at your facility (i.e., Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction, Learning Disabled Children, Therapist Rejuvenation, Autism and others) if staffing and facility meet Upledger Institute Clinic criteria.
- Identification as an approved site for follow-up care for patients who have undergone other Upledger Clinic recognized Intensive Programs.
- Registration as an approved Preceptor site for Diplomate-level certification applicants.
- Designation as a UI-Affiliated Clinic in the Upledger Institute International and International Association of Healthcare Practitioners' on-line directories.
Eligibility requirements and other information are available by contacting the Upledger Institute Clinic at (561) 622-4706, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon fulfillment of all eligibility requirements, qualified clinics may apply for UII affiliation through the Upledger Clinic Affiliation Review Board. The review process will commence upon receipt of all the following:
- Completed application form
- List of the Diplomate therapists affiliated with your Clinic.
- Photocopies of all current business and staff professional licenses or certificates (documentation/proof of professional qualifications to practice) where applicable.
- Certificates of business and professional liability insurance with IAHE as additionally insured.
- Full disclosure of any past, current or pending litigation for all therapists associated with your Clinic or your Clinic itself.
- Three Patient evaluation surveys (provided by UII) testifying to the quality of services provided and respective therapy outcomes achieved.
- Exterior and interior photographs or video of your clinic.
- Advertising and promotional materials, i.e. website address, brochures, YouTube videos,any social media, etc.
- A minimum of two peer references from professionals not affiliated with your Clinic for each therapist performing CranioSacral Therapy attesting to his or her character and professionalism.
- An $850 Application Fee (in U.S. dollars), made payable to Upledger Institute International, Inc. (This fee will be refunded in full should affiliation status not be granted.)
Please submit complete packages. We are not able to process incomplete packages.
You'll be notified in writing, in sixty days, of the Board’s decision upon receipt and review of your application.
If you have any questions, you may contact the Upledger Clinic at (561) 622-4706, or email email@example.com.
Please send your application to:
Upledger Institute Clinic
Attn: Clinic Affiliation Review Board
11211 Prosperity Farms Road, Suite D223
Palm Beach Gardens, FL. 33410
Truth or Consequences, NM
Kat and Chas Perry