Intensive programs represent some of the most innovative healthcare currently available. Our staff is guided by Dr. Upledger’s philosophy that each person has the ability to affect his or her own health. Once the potential to help oneself is recognized and understood, the individual can actively participate in the health improvement process.
The Upledger Institute Clinic is a fully integrative, outpatient, healthcare facility. Whether you're interested in a relaxing "therapeutic vacation" in beautiful South Florida, or comprehensive therapeutic experience, the staff at the Upledger Institute Clinic and your primary therapist will guide your experience from beginning to end.
Enjoy an introductory video on our Intensive Programs.
Individual Intensive Programs
- Held in a private treatment room at the Upledger Clinic.
- Option to have CST as your primary modality or experience a variety of complementary healing modalities offered. Primary therapist work with clients in one-on-one and/or multiple-therapist sessions to address the specific health concerns of each individual.
- You can create your specific schedule to extend over three to five days or more, with each day consisting of three to four hours of treatment.
- The individual intensive program costs $130.00 per hour per therapist. Not inclusive: travel, meals, lodging and incidentals.
- A 20% deposit is required upon scheduling.
Group Intensive Programs
Caregivers for clients enrolled in any intensive program are encouraged to schedule one-on-one sessions with any Upledger Institute Clinic therapist at a 20% discount.
Why an Intensive Therapy Program from a Therapist
- Held in a group setting consisting of 4 – 9 clients, plus client family members and therapists.
- Once the source of a patient's problem is isolated, the therapist often combines CST with other therapies to facilitate the most effective results.
- Participants also take part in daily group discussions. Plus, attending family members and/or caregivers receive support and training in applications they can continue at home. Program lengths vary between one and two weeks.
- Typically each program begins on Monday at 9:00 a.m. and ends on Friday at 4:00 p.m. with an hour for lunch daily.
- The five-day program costs $3,200.00. Not inclusive: travel, meals, lodging and incidentals.
- A minimum deposit of $500.00 is required.
- Comprehensive Therapy Programs may be available in other areas as well. Click here for more information.
Travel & Accommodations
Upcoming Group Intensive Programs in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2018 September 5-9
Alzheimer's Intensive Therapy Program in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2018 August 13-17
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment or Intensive Program 561-622-4706
Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation Intensive Programs
Attention practitioners: If you are interested in participating in future UII Intensive Programs or other UII Concussion Initiatives, please fill out an application or e mail us at email@example.com for more information about getting on the team.
Concussion (Pro Players)
2018 November 11-17
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Military Veterans)
2019 November 17-23