Dolphin Assisted Therapy Intensive Programs
Dolphin Assisted Therapy (DAT), continues the tradition of our shared sense of Dr. Upledger's vision for respectful, free and willing interaction between dolphins and humans with intentions for healing. It is intriguing that the dolphins' therapeutic interactions with humans is completely natural. The dolphins are free to interact, or not, with the clients and therapy teams.
The dolphins' free and willing participation ensures a unique experience for each client.
We invite you (as a client or therapist) to attend a Dolphin Assisted Therapy Program where, like the Comprehensive Therapy Programs, CranioSacral Therapy is used to integrate multiple modalities of treatment in a 4-day program that effectively and profoundly facilitates healing.
Upcoming DATIP Programs in Freeport, Bahamas
2020 July 5-8
2020 July 19-22
2020 August 2-5
- Currently, these programs are held in Freeport, Grand Bahamas. The programs are staffed by our diverse community of therapists.
- The facility where the dolphin interaction portion of these programs happens is one of the top in the world, with truly caring management and trainers. The dolphins' well-being is put first at all times.
- Dolphin Assisted Intensive Therapy Programs have the potential to be a truly life altering experience. For many, it is the start or a significant part of the process of healing and experiencing life more fully.
- The Dolphin Assisted Therapy Intensive Programs incorporate many modalities of healthcare, both traditional and innovative. All Integrative Intentions therapists are trained in Upledger CranioSacral Therapy (CST) and most are Techniques and Diplomate certified by the Upledger Institute. Each therapist blends their unique nature, skills, and healing modalities through CranioSacral Therapy to support the healing and interaction offered by the dolphins.
- These programs are client centered: a hands-on holistic process where the therapy is guided by the inner wisdom of the client for their own healing. Usually, clients are referred to our programs by a CranioSacral therapist who will have determined its suitability with the client prior to attending.