Our staff is guided by Dr. Upledger's philosophy that each person has the ability to affect his or her own health. Once the potential to help oneself is recognized and understood, the individual can actively participate in the health improvement process.
Enjoy an introductory video on our Intensive Programs.
The Upledger Institute Clinic is a fully integrative, outpatient, healthcare facility. Whether you are interested in a relaxing "therapeutic vacation" in beautiful South Florida, or a comprehensive therapeutic experience, the staff at the Upledger Institute Clinic and your primary therapist will guide your experience from beginning to end.
For Our Practitioners
We welcome all Upledger Institute Alumni to participate and refer clients to our programs. If you are interested in participating as a Primary or Support Therapist in a Group Intensive Therapy Program, please read the requirements and submit an application. For more information or questions contact the Upledger Institute Clinic.
Requirements of Acceptance:
- Has completed ADVI with Upledger Institute International
- CST Diplomate (CST-D) with Upledger Institute International
- Has been a support therapist in a previous approved program
- Has demonstrated their ability to the Program Director and Therapy Team Coordinator to perform in this role and approved to participate in program
- Has the ability to work cooperatively and mentor support therapists
- Subject to peer review and /or previous experience
Role & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor Support Therapists and facilitate their contributions to team
- Demonstrate the ability to create and maintain a safe and efficient therapeutic space for client and therapy team
- Open to ongoing peer assessment, review and support
- Able to integrate individual talents and skills with CranioSacral Therapy
- Able to lead and coordinate the daily therapy sessions with the team of Support Therapists
- Responsible for charting the sessions and essential communications related to the client
Support Therapists are an integral aspect of all programs. As a Support Therapist you will be able to work with many other talented and gifted therapists, facilitating the healing of clients. Guidance as well as optional evening time to spend with other therapists, sharing treatments and skills, as well as therapeutic rejuvenation at the clinic founded by Dr. John E. Upledger. *Support Therapists receive 37 CE.
Requirements of Acceptance include at least one recommendation from a therapist who has participated in a therapy program; the ability to work cooperatively with the other therapists; and
- Successfully completed ADV1 with Upledger Institute International and has UII Faculty Recommendation ~or~
- CST Technique (CST-T) or CST Diplomate (CST-D) Certified with Upledger Institute International ~or~
- Served at least once successfully in the last three years as a CS2 Teaching Assistant and has UII Faculty Recommendation ~or~
- Approval from Therapy Team Coordinator and Program Director
Bring Your Client
If you are a CranioSacral therapist referring a client to a program, we invite you to accompany the client and participate in the program as their ongoing therapist. Your history, role and participation will be respected in our team approach. You may be included in sessions and the therapy program meetings.
It is our hope to bring together all the talents of the therapists for the betterment of the client. The client provides the focal point for the various modalities and how they function, are experienced, perceived and understood.
You may participate in sessions with only your client. If you meet the requirements as a Support or Primary Therapist, you may participate in other sessions.
Take A Tour of Upledger Clinic
The tour is designed to welcome you to our clinic where you will be guided by one of our therapists. You will meet our receptionist, view a treatment room, experience a demonstration of the light touch of CranioSacral Therapy and learn about all the therapies offered at the clinic. You will see the office of Dr. John E. Upledger, the developer of CranioSacral Therapy, the classroom where instruction takes place, and hear about our global connection. The tour lasts approximately one hour.
Learn about the Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation programs
The Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation was formed to raise awareness, support and treatment for CranioSacral Therapy and its benefits to those suffering from a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction and other conditions including Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism and Post-Traumatic Stress. The Foundation's Cancer Therapy Support program provides complimentary CranioSacral Therapy (CST) treatment sessions for cancer patients.