Dolphin Assisted Therapy Intensive Programs
Dolphin Assisted Therapy (DAT), continues the tradition of our shared sense of Dr. Upledger's vision for respectful, free and willing interaction between dolphins and humans with intentions for healing. It is intriguing that the dolphins' therapeutic interactions with humans is completely natural. The dolphins are free to interact, or not, with the clients and therapy teams.
The dolphins' free and willing participation ensures a unique experience for each client.
We invite you (as a client or therapist) to attend a Dolphin Assisted Therapy Program where, like the Comprehensive Therapy Programs, CranioSacral Therapy is used to integrate multiple modalities of treatment in a 4-day program that effectively and profoundly facilitates healing.
- Currently, these programs are held in Freeport, Grand Bahamas. The programs are staffed by our diverse community of therapists.
- The facility where the dolphin interaction portion of these programs happens is one of the top in the world, with truly caring management and trainers. The dolphins' well-being is put first at all times.
- Dolphin Assisted Intensive Therapy Programs have the potential to be a truly life altering experience. For many, it is the start or a significant part of the process of healing and experiencing life more fully.
- The Dolphin Assisted Therapy Intensive Programs incorporate many modalities of healthcare, both traditional and innovative. All Integrative Intentions therapists are trained in Upledger CranioSacral Therapy (CST) and most are Techniques and Diplomate certified by the Upledger Institute. Each therapist blends their unique nature, skills, and healing modalities through CranioSacral Therapy to support the healing and interaction offered by the dolphins.
- These programs are client centered: a hands-on holistic process where the therapy is guided by the inner wisdom of the client for their own healing. Usually, clients are referred to our programs by a CranioSacral therapist who will have determined its suitability with the client prior to attending.
Take A Tour of Upledger Clinic
The tour is designed to welcome you to our clinic where you will be guided by one of our therapists. You will meet our receptionist, view a treatment room, experience a demonstration of the light touch of CranioSacral Therapy and learn about all the therapies offered at the clinic. You will see the office of Dr. John E. Upledger, the developer of CranioSacral Therapy, the classroom where instruction takes place, and hear about our global connection. The tour lasts approximately one hour. To reserve a space, call us at 561-622-4706.
Learn about the Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation programs
The Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation was formed to raise awareness, support and treatment for CranioSacral Therapy and its benefits to those suffering from a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction and other conditions including Concussions, TraumaticBrain Injury, Autism and Post-Traumatic Stress. TheFoundation's Cancer Therapy Support program provides complimentary CranioSacral Therapy (CST) treatment sessions for cancer patients.