Individual Intensive Therapy
- Held in a private treatment room at the Upledger Clinic.
- CST is the primary modality in all that we do. Other complementary healing modalities may be offerred.
- The primary therapist works with clients in one-on-one and/or multiple-therapist sessions to address the specific health concerns of each individual.
- You may create your specific therapy schedule for three to five days or more, with each day consisting of three to four hours of treatment.
- The individual intensive therapy program costs $160 per hour per therapist. Not inclusive: travel, meals, lodging and incidentals.
- A 50% deposit is required upon scheduling, and must be paid in full prior to your program.
Group Intensive Therapy
- Held in a group setting consisting of 4 - 9 clients, and multiple therapists.
- Therapists work together for the best treatment for each client.
- For five days, daily schedule will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:30 p.m. with 1.5 hours for lunch daily.
- The five-day program costs $3,600.00. Not inclusive: travel, meals, lodging and incidentals.
- A minimum deposit of $500.00 is required.
- Comprehensive Therapy Programs may be available in other areas as well.
Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation Intensive Programs
Attention practitioners: If you are interested in participating in future UII Intensive Programs or other UII Concussion or PTSD Initiatives, please fill out an application or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about getting on the team.
It is our policy to refund the full payment if cancellation is received 60 days prior to the program. A $500 fee will be retained if the cancellation is received 30-60 days prior to the start of the program. If cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to the start of the program, no refund will be given.
Take A Tour of Upledger Clinic
The tour is designed to welcome you to our clinic where you will be guided by one of our therapists. You will meet our receptionist, view a treatment room, experience a demonstration of the light touch of CranioSacral Therapy and learn about all the therapies offered at the clinic. You will see the office of Dr. John E. Upledger, the developer of CranioSacral Therapy, the classroom where instruction takes place, and hear about our global connection. The tour lasts approximately one hour.
Learn about the Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation programs
The Dr. John E. Upledger Foundation was formed to raise awareness, support and treatment for CranioSacral Therapy and its benefits to those suffering from a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction and other conditions including Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism and Post-Traumatic Stress. The Foundation's Cancer Therapy Support program provides complimentary CranioSacral Therapy (CST) treatment sessions for cancer patients.